How to submit an Access Card Programming Request?
Step 1: Login
- Navigate to https://iprocess.hbku.edu.qa/
- Login with HBKU Email ID and Password
- Authenticate with DUO
- Click on Send me a Push and approve from your mobile.
Step 2: Submit a request for Access Card Programming
- All Employees/contractors with HBKU credentials can submit this request.
- Under Employee Tab, you will find the Access Card Programming Request form.
- Click on Access Card Programming Request Form
Below are Guidelines for General Offices/Building Access
- Fill out Hawiyati card number
- Building Access information
- Select General office/building access
- Select buildings needed for access programming, which can be one or multiple facilities.
- Access information details
o Type of request (new request/ update/renewal)
o Full access required? (Yes/No)
o Type of access (Permanent/Temporary)
- Justification, it is mandatory for the requester to justify his request.
Note: Cannot request both in the same request.
Note: In the justification box, requestor can list out the office number needed to be programmed if applicable to cover it in the same request.
For Specific Location Access
- Requester must fill out Specific Room Details
- By selecting the entity
o If the requester is the entity focal point, then the request will bypass the entity
focal point approval. If No, the requester needs to fill out his entity focal point to approve his request before moving forward.
- Click on Submit Request
- Upon request submission, requestor will receive email notification.