How can students access University Email first time ?
3030 views 21 November 4, 2020 November 15, 2020 mmirza
To access your HBKU email account, please follow the steps below:
- Go to your browser and open: https://portal.office.com
- Enter the HBKU Email ID (Your Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org ) that was provided and click on “Next”.
- It will ask you to enter your HBKU email ID and password.
- At your first login, Office365 will prompt you to change your password. Please update the password following the steps.
- Note: A Strong password is required. Your password must contain
- Min 12 Characters
- At least one Upper case Letter
- At least one Number (1,2,3,4,5….)
- At least one special character or symbol (eg @, *, # ,$… ,etc)
- Avoid using known passwords or your username
- You will then be asked to provide more information to secure your account. Click on “Next”.
- To verify your account:
- Select your current region, then click on “Next”. Enter your Qatari mobile number to receive a verification code via text message.
- Enter the verification code provided and then click “Verify”.
- The HBKU Office 365 homepage allows you to access your Outlook email, calendar, OneDrive and other tools by clicking on the relevant icons.
- To access your email inbox, click on the first icon titled “Outlook”.
- Save your language preferences and select the time zone from the drop-down menu.
- Congratulations! – You now have access to your Outlook inbox.