How to make a general section entry (Teaching: Co-taught courses)
- Click on a specific section that you want to edit or add an activity to: ‘Teaching: Co-Taught Courses’.
- Click ‘Add’ to enter a new activity in the section.
- Read the instructions at the top of the form carefully.
- Select the Semester / Year when the activity occurred.
- Enter the remaining information as shown in each field label.
- If a field has an *, it indicates a required field. You will not be able to save the entry until all the required information fields labeled with * have been filled.
- Unless specified in the instructions, providing attachments and/or a URL is optional.
- There are multiple ‘Save’ options; select the appropriate option that serves your purpose.